The Emir of Lafiagi, Alhaji Saadu Kawu Haliru, has reportedly humiliated a governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Alhaji Tajudeen Audu, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Findings revealed that Audu who is also the Makaman Lafiagi was ordered by the first class traditional ruler to remove his campaign bill board which was mounted infront of the Emir’s Palace Lafiagi with immediate effect.
However, sources told this medium that the monarch’s action was unconnected to his lack of interest in partisan politics as well as avoinding creating political disaffection among members of the community.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends