The Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, has revelaed some combination of medications used used shortly after he was tested positive for coronavirus infection.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Makinde was on self isolation for some periods and was later confirmed negative two days ago.
According to him speaking with Fresh FM on phone, “There are local medications to boost your immunity. My great people don’t be panic. As I’ve been able to get rid of the virus out of my body system, so will it be for the mass”.
“A good friend as well as brother of mine, Dr Muideen Olatunji is the one controlling the Primary Healthcare for Oyo State. He visited me and said, look, I’m giving you this blackseed oil, it will surely boost you immune system to fight the deadly virus. So I blended it with pure honey and had one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening,” Makinde explained.
“I used VITAMIN C, ONION AND BLACK SEED OIL MIXED WITH HONEY.
“I will ensure this deadly virus kills no Oyo citizen,” he added.
He also urged people to keep social distance directives and stay at home to stay safe from the virus.
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum