The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has approved the suspension of no fewer than five traditional tittle holders in the Kano Emirate Council.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the affected village heads were suspended for insubordination in Kunchi local government area of the state.
Senior councilor of the emirate and Galadiman Kano Alhaji Abbas Sanusi announced the suspension after receiving a report from the district head of Kunchi Alhaji Ali Ado Bayero on the insubordination by the five village heads in the area.
Alhaji Abbas Sanusi said the Emirate Council will not condone any act capable of tarnishing the image of the council by such act.
Those suspended are the village head of ‘Yan Dadi Muhammad Abdullahi, village head of Hugugumai Jamilu Abubakar, Village Head of Gadaba Abdu Yahaya, Dahiru Muhammad of Galadimawa, and Isyaku Mustapha of Ridawa all in Kunchi local government area.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign