How Nigeria can become a developed nation
The presidential candidate of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) in the 2015 general election Mr. Rafiu Salau has predicted that Nigeria will be the next developed country in the world if Nigerians work assiduously to elect credible leaders in the forthcoming general elections.
Mr. Salau specifically appealed to the electorate to vote for President Mohammadu Buhari in Saturday’s presidential election so as to sustain the Nation Democratic process and the fight against corruption.
Speaking on the Nation’s Democracy, the former presidential candidate of the AD noted that Nigeria is blessed with abondant natural resources which if well tapped, would make the country an envy of other countries of the world.
According to him, past Nigeria leaders have not been too sincere about governance which has led the country to the present situation we have found ourselves today hence the need for the electorates to vote for credible leaders.
Mr. Salau appealed to voters not to mortgage their conscience by selling their permanent voters card which according to him, is their electoral powers and appealed to INEC and security operatives to ensure that they conduct and oversee a credible elections.
The AD presidential candidate cautioned against any acts of security breach or lapses on the part of electorate or the electoral umpire, INEC which might lead to any possibility of rescheduling the election stressing that apart from the fact that the international communities are watching Nigeria with keen interest, such development could equally affect the nation’s hard earned nascent democracy and the country economy.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%