Details have emerged of how popular Nigerian pastor, Prophet TB Joshua died.
Reports say the man of God died on his way to the hospital yesterday evening, after performing a church function.
TB Joshua, who is the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, was said to have been sick for two days, before his death.
Though the cause of death has not been disclosed, it is believed that the corpse of the prophet has been deposited at the Isolo General Hospital in Lagos
“Yesterday evening, he led a service. He had been ill for the past two days. After the evening performance, he decided to go to the hospital.
SCOAN Church confirms TB Joshua’s death, last words
“On his way to the hospital, he passed away,” a source close to the family revealed to Sahara reporters
The popular prophet died at the age of 57, a few days to his 58th birthday which is June 12.
The deceased was born on June 12, 1963, in Arigidi, Akoko axis, Ondo State.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement