Details have emerged of how popular Nigerian pastor, Prophet TB Joshua died.
Reports say the man of God died on his way to the hospital yesterday evening, after performing a church function.
TB Joshua, who is the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, was said to have been sick for two days, before his death.
Though the cause of death has not been disclosed, it is believed that the corpse of the prophet has been deposited at the Isolo General Hospital in Lagos
“Yesterday evening, he led a service. He had been ill for the past two days. After the evening performance, he decided to go to the hospital.
SCOAN Church confirms TB Joshua’s death, last words
“On his way to the hospital, he passed away,” a source close to the family revealed to Sahara reporters
The popular prophet died at the age of 57, a few days to his 58th birthday which is June 12.
The deceased was born on June 12, 1963, in Arigidi, Akoko axis, Ondo State.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections