BREAKING….How to control blood cholesterol in human body— Prof Karim
A University Lecturer and Professor in the Department of Home Economics and Food Science, faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin, Olayinka Ramota Karim, has harped on the importance of Walnut Oil to human body.
The varsity don, while delivering the 195th inaugural lecture of the University titled: “Good Foods Yesterday, Better Today Best Tomorrow” on Thursday.
She stated that “Walnut Oil one of the several high nutrient density foods and rich in fat. A diet supplemented with walnuts has a beneficial effect on blood lipids, lowering blood cholesterol and the ratio of serum concentrations of low density lipoprotein by 12 percent.”
ROYAL NEWS reports that the well attended inaugural lecture is still in progress at the moment at the auditorium of the university.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)
- IEYDA applauds Police, Army, others over peaceful conduct of polls
- How FG punished me for going to court over naira policy – Gov Matawalle
- Nigeria’s total public debt stock hits N46.25trn in Q4 2022 – NBS
- Asari Dokubo leads solidarity walk for President-Elect Tinubu in Rivers State
- MC Oluomo bans illegal Agbero taxes in part of Lagos
- Justice AbdulMuttalib Ambali’s demise, great loss to humanity Emir Sulu-Gambari
- TRIBUTE TO LATE HON. JUSTICE MUTALLIB AHMAD AMBALI OFR
- UNILORIN don, Prof. Aishatu Gobir gets new appointment, group reacts
- Ikpeazu sacks all Special Advisers, Aides