A University Lecturer and Professor in the Department of Home Economics and Food Science, faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin, Olayinka Ramota Karim, has harped on the importance of Walnut Oil to human body.
The varsity don, while delivering the 195th inaugural lecture of the University titled: “Good Foods Yesterday, Better Today Best Tomorrow” on Thursday.
She stated that “Walnut Oil one of the several high nutrient density foods and rich in fat. A diet supplemented with walnuts has a beneficial effect on blood lipids, lowering blood cholesterol and the ratio of serum concentrations of low density lipoprotein by 12 percent.”
ROYAL NEWS reports that the well attended inaugural lecture is still in progress at the moment at the auditorium of the university.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment