How to register for 2020 Hajj from Kwara (READ FULL STATEMENT)
The Kwara State Muslim pilgrims Welfare Board Wishes to Inform all intending pilgrims who wish to travel with the board to 2020 Hajj that the portal for online registration for application form has been opened.
A Statement issue from the board signed by Hajia Hauwa m b Abdulkadir advised all interested kwarans and non Kwarans to visit our website www.FORMS. IRS.KW.GOV.NG.
The Statement therefore advise that after obtaining the form the payment of deposit of 1.3M or 1million will follow immediately after completing all the portion of application form and clearance from the Board.
The board advise intending to equally visit the office of immigration for the obtainance of their E. Passport.
All aged intending pilgrims who wish to travel with the board should be accompanied by their blood relations the female pilgrim should be accompanied by their daughter while the aged male should be accompanied by his son to avoid difficulties faces in the Only Land.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle