The Kwara State Muslim pilgrims Welfare Board Wishes to Inform all intending pilgrims who wish to travel with the board to 2020 Hajj that the portal for online registration for application form has been opened.
A Statement issue from the board signed by Hajia Hauwa m b Abdulkadir advised all interested kwarans and non Kwarans to visit our website www.FORMS. IRS.KW.GOV.NG.
The Statement therefore advise that after obtaining the form the payment of deposit of 1.3M or 1million will follow immediately after completing all the portion of application form and clearance from the Board.
The board advise intending to equally visit the office of immigration for the obtainance of their E. Passport.
All aged intending pilgrims who wish to travel with the board should be accompanied by their blood relations the female pilgrim should be accompanied by their daughter while the aged male should be accompanied by his son to avoid difficulties faces in the Only Land.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation