Controversial Nigerian rapper, Azeez Fashola, professionally known as Naira Marley, has confessed that he is usually in an intoxicated state regularly.
The singer and Marlian president disclosed this in a tweet via his verified handle on Friday, January 8, 2021.
According to the ‘Soapy’ crooner, on a daily basis, he smokes 28 grams – which is equivalent to 1 ounce, of Indian Hemp commonly known as Marijuana or weed.
His revelation, shocked many of his followers who already knew about his lifestyle but were unaware about his high daily intake of the substance.
”Loooooooooooooooool I’m actually always HIGH, 28grams a day that’s 1ounce…wait who asked me again?” he wrote.
View his tweet:
Loooooooooooooooool I’m actually always HIGH, 28grams a day that’s 1ounce 😂😂😂😂 wait who asked me again?
— nairamarley (@officialnairam1) January 8, 2021
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate