Controversial Nigerian rapper, Azeez Fashola, professionally known as Naira Marley, has confessed that he is usually in an intoxicated state regularly.
The singer and Marlian president disclosed this in a tweet via his verified handle on Friday, January 8, 2021.
According to the ‘Soapy’ crooner, on a daily basis, he smokes 28 grams – which is equivalent to 1 ounce, of Indian Hemp commonly known as Marijuana or weed.
His revelation, shocked many of his followers who already knew about his lifestyle but were unaware about his high daily intake of the substance.
”Loooooooooooooooool I’m actually always HIGH, 28grams a day that’s 1ounce…wait who asked me again?” he wrote.
View his tweet:
Loooooooooooooooool I’m actually always HIGH, 28grams a day that’s 1ounce 😂😂😂😂 wait who asked me again?
— nairamarley (@officialnairam1) January 8, 2021
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud