“I am building a new culture at Manchester United “ says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Manchester United has had it bad this season only registering 2 wins in 7 league matches, which has left most people asking what is going on at Manchester United.
Apparently the plan inside the club is clear and there is progress in the team but on the outside the team seems to be in shambles following the struggle against Rochdale on Wednesday.
The manager felt the culture at the football club needed to be changed and he is in the process of achieving that aim if observed closely, although there are inevitable “bumps in the road”.
According to sky sports Solskjaer said “There’s no lack of desire there. For us it’s about building a new culture, building a new team, bringing everybody together. Is it the job I expected? Yes. I never said this was going to be a quick-fix job. It’s step after step after step.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- DSS confirms plot by disgruntled elements for Interim Government
- Naira gains, exchanges N461.24 against dollar
- Buhari approves appointment of 6 new Perm Secs.
- Gawuna accepts defeat, congratulates Kano Gov-elect
- Senate urges banks to resume operations in Akwa Ibom
- Man arrested for allegedly raping 9-month-old baby in Lagos
- One Judge dismissed, two others demoted in Niger state
- OYO SUBEB Monitors Unified Exams
- I won’t run from EFCC after handover — Wike
- NASS prescribes 5-yr jail term for defaulters in Fed Audit Bill