A governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Alhaji Shuaib Yaman Abdullahi, has restated his promise to liberate the people of the state from the wilderness of poverty occasioned by bad leadership in the last 20 years, if elected as governor in 2019.
He stated this on Sunday at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja shortly after obtaining his nomination form to contest the gubernatorial race ahead of the party’s primaries scheduled to hold on 25th September, 2018.
See pictures below:
Yaman Abdullahi who described himself as a symbol of liberation , equity, growth and development for the people of the state noted the current administration had failed woefully in the areas of human capital development, workers’ welfare, infrastructural development among others.
He also described the rumour that he has defected from APC has the antics of some unscrupulous elements and masquerades whose stock in trade is politics of deceit aimed at weeping undeserving sentiment as well as misinforming members of the public.
The APC guber aspirant however stressed that, “I am very much in the contest, as you can see today, I have obtained my nomination form in line with the party’s requirement and we have so far reached out to electorates to get their supports.
The feedbacks we have being getting so far are in tandem with the reality on ground which reflected the overwhelming acceptance of APC in Kwara State as well as the choice of me (Shuaib Yaman Abdullahi) as the preferred aspirant for the job.”
He therefore urged his supporters remain committed and steadfast to the yearning of the people of the state for positive change in 2019 and discountenance the rumour aimed at distracting their attentions and disaffection among the supporters .
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections