The lawmaker representing Alanamu/Ajikobi Constituency in the Kwara State House of Assembly, Barr. Abdulgafar Ayilara, has empowered 275 beneficiaries with cash donation to further support their means of livelihood.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that over N3 million was distributed among beneficiaries while the lawmaker vowed to continue to strive towards making his people economically viable and self reliant. He also donated sewing Machines, grinding machines, gas cylinders, Hair dryers among others.
Ayilara who is also the Chairman, House Committee on Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs disclosed that, I can’t sit and watch my people being subjected to poverty ,that’s why I took this action to uplifts them. As people’s representative, we must do more to assist our young entrepreneurs by creating the enabling environment and supporting policies that allow them to thrive.
“We need to democratize job creation, and the surest way to achieve that is by creating and empowering more entrepreneurs. I am a Humanitarian to those who know me, especially empowering the youths and integrating them for stronger community development advocacy.”
He further stressed that, “That’s what we have ensured in the past months but I must say I will improve my presence on social media to foster E-Governance as demonstrated by his Excellency AbdulRazaq AbdulRahman, this is important in informing our people better and in presenting our scorecards.”
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement