A Nigerian writer took to Twitter to claim a tout beat her up in the market because she pushed him hard when he touched her waist.
NaijaSingleGirl said she was shopping at 3pm when the tout grabbed her waist from behind as she passed.
She pushed him and when he regained balance, he punched her in the neck and dislocated her arm.
She said he then threatened to break her head.
The men there, rather than call him to order, they chose to take his side and they asked the woman to walk away to “pacify” the tout’s ego.
Read her narration of the incident below.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue