Popular Nigerian actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has proudly bragged over her motherhood skills, as she gears up to celebrate her son, King Andre’s birthday tomorrow.
King Andre will turn 5 on February 17, and his mum is full of joy scoring herself a 100% delivering her duties as mother the boy.
Tonto Dikeh in a recent post on social media, said that she wished she had a mother like King Andre’s mum and told her late mum she did better being mother than her mother.
“Good mrng HUNNAYS…I am so excited, I join my son in turning 5years old tommmorrow…O KINGY I wish I had a mom like yours, sorry mom I think I killed motherhood better you #Ps mama forming sexy
Her post below;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency