The Nigerian-American artist took to his verified Twitter page on Tuesday to announce the rating and warned against bragging about one’s highbrow.
“Intellectual who has not managed to build a single thing for himself in his life.
“This life huh! Osun, beware of COUNTERFEITS,” he said.
The Nigerian News Agency reports that Mr Davido graduated from Babcock University, Ogun State with a degree in Business Administration in 2015.
He had also announced in December that he earned $22.3 million in 2021.
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year