Mercy Aigbe is in love again and she’s making sure everyone knows this.
She took to Instagram to reveal that her man, who she referred to as “D owner”, sent her flowers and a sweet note while she was on set.
She added, “Love sweet sha” then said in Yoruba that it isn’t right to lie.
She went on to say that she might change her mind and give marriage another try.
Mercy has been married twice. Her first marriage ended due to interference from her mother-in-law, who she said was not in support of her son marrying from a different tribe. Then, in 2013, she married Nigerian hotelier, Lanre Gentry, but it ended in 2017 after she accused him of domestic violence.
She has two children.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people