Mercy Aigbe is in love again and she’s making sure everyone knows this.
She took to Instagram to reveal that her man, who she referred to as “D owner”, sent her flowers and a sweet note while she was on set.
She added, “Love sweet sha” then said in Yoruba that it isn’t right to lie.
She went on to say that she might change her mind and give marriage another try.
Mercy has been married twice. Her first marriage ended due to interference from her mother-in-law, who she said was not in support of her son marrying from a different tribe. Then, in 2013, she married Nigerian hotelier, Lanre Gentry, but it ended in 2017 after she accused him of domestic violence.
She has two children.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death