Popular tribal mark model, Adetutu has revealed that she has quit online sex work.
It can be recalled that Adetutu was unapologetic about selling her nudes online. She even advocated for sex work to be made legal because “sex workers are not hurting anyone, rather they are helping men satisfy their sexual needs.”
The single mum of one has taken to Snapchat to reveal that she has quit the job.
“I quit online sex work a while ago so it’s just vibes and all now”, she wrote.
This comes after she revealed that she is “pregnant and engaged” on Facebook.
However, Adetutu still shares her nude photos on Snapchat.
See her post below,
In other news, Adetutu OJ recently revealed that she is expecting her second child.
The single mum of one, who gained popularity after American singer, Rihanna followed her on social media, shared the news on Facebook.
According to her, she found out that she is pregnant when she went to the hospital for typhoid test.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution