Popular Nigerian media personality, and actress, Nancy Isime has made shocking revelation about her childhood.
In a recent interview with BBC pidgin, Nancy revealed she lost her mother at the age of five, and growing up was difficult.
Speaking further, Nancy stated that she suffered depression as a child and even attempted to commit suicide.
According to her some people have time to go through life, but her case was different because she needed to be matured, and losing her mother at a very young age made her exposed to many things.
The Edo state born On Air Personality while Speaking on her work experience, revealed she started working at age seventeen with an ushering job, she tried her hands on modeling and acting to save enough money to leave Nigeria.
Watch video below,
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn