Nollywood actor and comedian, Okon Lagos has asked all internet fraudsters following him on social media to unfollow him with immediate alacrity.
The 40-year-old comic actor took to his Instagram page to state this, while noting that he hates unapologetically hates internet fraudsters, popularly known as Yahoo boys.
According to him, he hates them with passion and doesn’t need them to like him either, so they should unfollow him immediately.
“Na God name I use beg you laidis. If you are here seeing this post or following me. Fan or not, Friend or Foe, and you be internet fraudster. Avoid me!! I nor like you and I don’t need or want you to like me!!!!
I nor like you o… Abeg nor like me!!!. I unapologetically HATE you. Nuff said!”
See his post below…
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants