I was born blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video)
Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile, fondly known as Miss Kedike, has recounted how she was born blind and later gained her sight.
Chidinma disclosed this in a recent video posted on her YouTube page.
According to the singer, her parents had to resort to spiritual means when all medical efforts proved abortive.
She said that her mother made her pact with God in the process; after which, she gained her sight.
“I was born blind actually, I didn’t open my eyes at all, it became a challenge, my parents tried all they could to get this baby to see, all proved abortive.
“We had to resort to God, here is my mum, being a prayer warrior; she just started praying all of a sudden, started fasting from nowhere. These were things my parents were never used to but they had to because of the situation. And eventually, I started to see.
“I remember that my mum, according to her, had promised to give me back to God, if God could help her solve that problem.”
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu swears in Akume as SGF
- Why we didn’t embark on strike over subsidy removal– NLC
- No-Man’s Land: Lagos to make laws toprotect indigenes
- Peace Mass Transit says bus fares will not be increased despite fuel price
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa