Tribal mark model, Adetutu Oluwabusayomi Alabi has reacted after a fan accused her of being an “online sex worker”.
The Nigerian model recently opened an account on a porn website where she posts her sex videos, and unclad photos.
Adetutu, a single mum of a 12-year-old child, in a recent post via snapchat hinted that she resolved to sharing her nude photos and sex videos in exchange for money to make ends meet.
According to her, brands she worked with did not care about her and only got her to work with them because Rihanna followed her on Instagram.
Speaking further, the model who emphasized that “sex work is good business”, stated that she would rather sell her nudes and videos to survive than beg online.
In her words,
“You added me Snapchat to spy and also asking why I’m into online sex work. How is it your business mr scamming ass nigga? I don’t really have to explain the bills and responsibilities I’m saddled with.
I’m a sole single mum of a 12 yaer old child. Brands dont really give a fuch as model with tribal marks, most are just famzing me bacuse Rihanna followed me, my beading classes once in a blue moon especially because I dont have any studio yet. Stop asking me silly questions about how I struggle to survive and make money.
“I rather sell my nudes and videos to survive than beg o the internet, Ire ooo”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory