Nigerian reality star, , Ifu Ennada has taken to her social media page to lament bitterly about the stress she goes through as a result of her monthly period.
According to the former Big Brother Naija contestant, her period is f*cking her up mentally, physically and emotionally, as she changes her menstrual pads 3 times in 5 hours.
She went further to say that she wishes she could exist and have children without these periods. Ifu who revealed that she is angry, also said it’s harder to be a woman than it is to be a man.
In her words ;
“I wish I could exist and have children without these periods. It’s so much harder to be a woman than it is to be a man”.
See screenshot below ;
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92