Nigerian singer, Patoranking has asked Nigerians whose parents are government officials or politicians not to come online to comment on national issues.
According to Patoranking who was Born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town they should speak with their parents directly.
Taking to his Twitter this morning, the reggae star, wrote;
”If your father/Mother is a politician/Government official don’t come online to post,go Talk to Them. #EndSWAT #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal