Nigerian singer, Patoranking has asked Nigerians whose parents are government officials or politicians not to come online to comment on national issues.
According to Patoranking who was Born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town they should speak with their parents directly.
Taking to his Twitter this morning, the reggae star, wrote;
”If your father/Mother is a politician/Government official don’t come online to post,go Talk to Them. #EndSWAT #EndSARS #EndPoliceBrutality”
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday