OAP and Leader of the Free The Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze, has expressed his disappointment in the General Overseers of Nigerian Churches for not attending the funeral of the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations SCOAN, Late Prophet T.B. Joshua.
The deceased clergyman died on June 5 and was buried on Friday, July 9. The only notable clergyman who attended his funeral was the chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria CAN, Lagos state chapter, Rt. Rev. S.T.V Adegbite.
In a video shared online, Freeze expressed his displeasure at the older generations of pastors who did not identify with the deceased prophet even in death. He mentioned that no matter what may have transpired between them when T.B Joshua was alive, they should have had a forgiving heart and attended his funeral.
”Prophet T.B Joshua has been laid to rest. May his soul rest in peace. I worry with the turnout of Christians to this man’s funeral. I worry. If we truly are Christians, every church should have sent a delegation.
I must say I am disappointed whether you like to admit it or not. I am disappointed.
He wondered how someone can die and Christians cannot extend their condolence or commiserate with their families. He pointed out that when some persons died, the same TB Joshua in his lifetime did farewell for them and also commiserated with their families.
”I am disappointed, disappointed in you all. You have not shown a legacy of love. None of you..I tried to monitor. None of you could wear your clothes and fly your private jets and attend the funeral?
If you ask me and you expect me to be honest, I am entirely disappointed in all the big daddies that we have. You people are our daddies. If you behave like this, how are we the children going to behave? If we are fighting, it should be during when someone dies. You people have turned gods of Men. He offended you, so?
You don’t know what you have done…especially our daddies. ”he continued to speak.
Addressing those who may attack him for not also attending the funeral, Freeze said;
”I am not old enough to attend T.B Joshua’s funeral. T.B Joshua is my father’s mate. Let us tell ourselves the truth. If the family had invited me, of course I would have attended but they do not know me. I am not on their level. They senior me. Maybe if I had attended his church when he was alive or gone to visit him once, it is different.’
Whether you like to admit it or not, I am disappointed. At least Free nation gave online condolence. Did we not even dedicate a whole service to him? Whether we agreed with him a hundred percent or we did not, Baba has moved on.” he said
Watch the video of Freeze speaking below…
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants