Award-winning Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw have taken to microblogging platform, Twitter to share her thoughts on the act of liberality.
The fitness enthusiast opined that a man who cannot give financial favours to people when he has N1000 would not be able to give when he eventually gets N1 million.
”If you can’t give when you have N1,000…
You won’t give when you have N1million.”
See her post;
If you can't give when you have N1,000…
You won't give when you have N1million.
— Kate Henshaw (@HenshawKate) March 1, 2021
Netizens were quick to flock to her comment section to share their stance on the topic of generosity.
See reactions below,
“This sound cliche but it’s so true! A lot of times, we think deceive ourselves by saying “I’d do it when I have so and so amount.” But truth is, the more we have, the harder it becomes to give! And in fact, we would always feel like we need to have more! Thanks for the reminder!”
“I don’t agree, with 1k you may need to eat and tp yourself to somewhere so may not be able to give out any dime, but with 1 million you “MAY” be able to do the basics and have a little to give.”
@firstdoctorr wrote, “You’ll be stingier when you have N100 million. You’ll even kill when you have N1 billion.”
“I agree with you, Kate. Those who give from their little give with their heart. Those who give from plenty, give from their wealth.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)