Andrea Ekeng Inyang, the Special Assistant to the Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, on Strategic Communication, has advised people to end their relationships if they have been experiencing financial difficulties since meeting their partners.
“You don’t need special prayers to know who is right for you. If since you met your partner, you’ve been experiencing financial crises, my dear run o. Accompanying demons no dey respect status oh. E go rubbish you” he wrote.
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries