Former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has cautioned against ethnic profiling of Igbo people, maintaining that the Igbos are not killers as being speculated.
Okorocha stated this at the centenary celebration in honour of the former Premier of Eastern Nigeria, the late Michael Okpara, in Abuja recently.
In his words,
“I appeal to all Nigerians to stop the ethnic profiling of the Igbo. They are not murderers, otherwise they won’t be in Kano or Lagos doing business. Indeed, we are passing through one of the ugliest moments of our history.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections