Igbos should stay at home if they wont vote APC– MC Oluomo warns
The Lagos State Parks Management Committee Chairman, Musiliu Akinsanya, also known as MC Oluomo, has warned Igbos in the state ahead of this Saturday’s governorship election.
MC Oluomo, addressing supporters of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in a viral video, threatened Igbos who will not vote for the party to stay at home.
“We have begged them. If they don’t want to vote for us, it is not a fight. Tell them, mama Chukwudi, if you don’t want to vote for us, sit down at home. Sit down at home,” he said.
His threat comes after Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, won in Lagos state during the presidential poll on February 25.
Obi’s unprecedented victory has positioned LP’s candidate in Lagos state, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, as a major challenger to incumbent Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the APC.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Release arrested Eze Igbo immediately – Igbo Youths to DSS
- Obiajulu Uja: Lawyer claims man arrested mentally challenged
- I can marry man above 60 – Linda John
- WAEC releases 2023 results
- DSS, police arrest Eze Igbo who threatened to invite IPOB to Lagos
- Fayose threatens to sue PDP for suspending him, demands apology
- APC suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie
- Lagos Govt to repair Third Mainland Bridge on Sunday
- APC group disowns former D-G
- APC optimistic of victory in Sokoto supplementary poll