Sonia Ighalo, the wife of Nigerian international football star, Odion Ighalo, has debunked claims that their home was attacked by hoodlums.
Sonia who took to her Instastory to address the issue, claimed that the reports circulating online, that their home was attacked, are fake.
There were reports online on Wednesday, October 21, claiming that Ighalo’s house had been attacked by hoodlums during the chaos that engulfed the state.
She urged the public to desist from spreading unconfirmed stories.
“I got alot of calls msgs ysday…
“Y’all STOP spreading fake news pls. This is not the right time. may God see us through in this troubling times.”
In other news, popular Nollywood Actress, Uche Elendu, has taken to her social media page to cry out after her business place was looted dry by thugs.
Lagos and some other parts of Nigeria have witnessed pandemonium from thugs who hijacked a protest that was previously successful.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment