The Inspector General of Police, Alhaji Ibrahim Kpotun Idris in conjunction with the Police Management Team, has organised a working visit to Minna, Niger State tomorrow (Wednesday) for the Launching of “Bail is Free Campaign”.
This was contained in a Press statement signed by the Police Public Relations Officer(PPRO) of the Niger State Police Command DSP, Babalola Adewole, on Tuesday a copy made available to ROYAL NEWS.
It stated that the “Bail is Free” campaign will be launched at ‘B’ Division, Paikoro road, Minna and Chanchaga Division of the state Police Command respectively at 12noon prompt by the Inspector General of Police, Alhaji Ibrahim Kpotun Idris along sides other very Senior Officers of the Force.
The release was however silent on whether the State Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello is expected to grace the occasion, while State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Austin Iwero Agbonlahor is scheduled to play host to the IGP and his team from the Force Headquarters, Abuja at the launch.
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death
- Gov. AbdulRazaq inaugurates APC campaign council in Kwara
- Media expert harps on importance of free press on democracy