A new State Coordinator for the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC), has resumed in Kwara State. She is Mrs. Esther Tosin Ikupolati.
NYSC PRO in Kwara, Dipo Morakinyo said on Monday in Ilorin that the new State Coordinator was one of the officers affected by the recent
posting instruction by the management of the scheme.
Mrs Ikupolati took over from Mr. Amaefule Remigius, who is on posting to the Natural Directorate Headquarters of the scheme at Abuja.
Morakinyo said the new State Coordinator was until her recent appointment the Head of Certification branch at the Natural
Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
He added that the new Coordinator hailed from Mopa, in Mopa/Amuro LGA of Kogi State.
According to the PRO, the Coordinator was a seasoned and competent
administrator, whose wealth of experience cannot be overemphasized.
He said Mrs Ikupolati has also worked in various managerial capacities
in several states of the federation, under the NYSC scheme.
“She was an Assistant Director, in Kaduna, Benue and Kano. A
youth-manager per excellence and a welferist of highest stature. She
is happily married and a good mother,” Morakinyo said.
Briefing the staff on resumption, Mrs Ikupolati expressed her desire
to run an all-inclusive administration.
She said her intention was to take the issues of corps members’
welfare to the next level and called for the cooperation of all
members of staff to make her job easy.
The outgoing State Coordinator, Mr. Amaefule Remigius, in his remark,
urged the staff to extend the cooperation given to him to the new
Responding on behalf of the staff, Mr. Ajayi Felix, Assistant Director
and Head of Deployment and Relocation, extolled the virtues of
accessibility of the outgoing State Coordinator.
He pledged on behalf of all staff to give maximum cooperation and
support to the new State Coordinator.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections