A new State Coordinator for the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC), has resumed in Kwara State. She is Mrs. Esther Tosin Ikupolati.
NYSC PRO in Kwara, Dipo Morakinyo said on Monday in Ilorin that the new State Coordinator was one of the officers affected by the recent
posting instruction by the management of the scheme.
Mrs Ikupolati took over from Mr. Amaefule Remigius, who is on posting to the Natural Directorate Headquarters of the scheme at Abuja.
Morakinyo said the new State Coordinator was until her recent appointment the Head of Certification branch at the Natural
Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
He added that the new Coordinator hailed from Mopa, in Mopa/Amuro LGA of Kogi State.
According to the PRO, the Coordinator was a seasoned and competent
administrator, whose wealth of experience cannot be overemphasized.
He said Mrs Ikupolati has also worked in various managerial capacities
in several states of the federation, under the NYSC scheme.
“She was an Assistant Director, in Kaduna, Benue and Kano. A
youth-manager per excellence and a welferist of highest stature. She
is happily married and a good mother,” Morakinyo said.
Briefing the staff on resumption, Mrs Ikupolati expressed her desire
to run an all-inclusive administration.
She said her intention was to take the issues of corps members’
welfare to the next level and called for the cooperation of all
members of staff to make her job easy.
The outgoing State Coordinator, Mr. Amaefule Remigius, in his remark,
urged the staff to extend the cooperation given to him to the new
Responding on behalf of the staff, Mr. Ajayi Felix, Assistant Director
and Head of Deployment and Relocation, extolled the virtues of
accessibility of the outgoing State Coordinator.
He pledged on behalf of all staff to give maximum cooperation and
support to the new State Coordinator.
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death
- Gov. AbdulRazaq inaugurates APC campaign council in Kwara
- Media expert harps on importance of free press on democracy