More facts have emerged following the take over order granted to the Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria, (AMCON) on the property of a spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential campaign Buba Galadima.
It was gathered Galadima who is also a former friend of President Muhammadu Buhari along with his dependents would have to remain “on the streets” until he finds another home.
AMCON on Tuesday announced it has taken over Galadima’s residence and company over debts accumulated to the tune of N900 million even as he “This is injustice and attempt to humiliate me. But, God will not let them,” Galadima said.
“They sacked me and over 50 people that sleep in this apartment. We don’t know where to go. We will remain on the streets. We will remain on the streets until God provides another place for us,” Galadima said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)