I’ll have to be on the streets until God provide another house— Buba Galadima
More facts have emerged following the take over order granted to the Assets Management Corporation of Nigeria, (AMCON) on the property of a spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential campaign Buba Galadima.
It was gathered Galadima who is also a former friend of President Muhammadu Buhari along with his dependents would have to remain “on the streets” until he finds another home.
AMCON on Tuesday announced it has taken over Galadima’s residence and company over debts accumulated to the tune of N900 million even as he “This is injustice and attempt to humiliate me. But, God will not let them,” Galadima said.
“They sacked me and over 50 people that sleep in this apartment. We don’t know where to go. We will remain on the streets. We will remain on the streets until God provides another place for us,” Galadima said.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- What Buhari told Nigerians in his 38–paragraph final address
- Yoruba nation promoters take over FG Radio station, declares self-govt
- President Buhari confers citizenship on 385 foreigners
- I have made Nigeria better– Buhari insists
- Bakare utters suprising statements as Tinubu takes over power tomorrow
- Tuition increment: 2 UNIABUJA students expelled
- Defence Minister hand-over to Perm Sec., Ibrahim Kana
- Lagos to ban parking on roads
- South-east eternally grateful for Second Niger Bridge completion– Soludo
- Buhari, Shettima, Sultan, others attend Inauguration in Abuja