Stakeholders in the Ilorin Emirate have urged the newly elected executives of the Ilorin Emirate Descendants Progressives Union (IEPDU) to embark on meaningful projects that will further unite and alleviate the living standard of people of the community.
Similarly, an APC Chieftain, Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, in a statement signed and made available to ROYAL NEWS felicitated with the members on their emergence as executive members of the Emirate and charged them to work towards addressing acts that are alien to the Emirate.
According to him, “the new executive under the leadership of Ambassador Sheikh AbdulAzeez Uthman must ensure that insecurity issues such as kidnapping, ritual killings, cultism, drug abuses and other immoral activities that are rampant in the Emirate are urgently addressed with partnership with the state government and security operatives.”
Baraje also stressed the need to eradicate the rots in the Emirate, especially lack of respect for elders, youth restiveness , unemployment and disrespect of community heads, saying that “sanctity must be restored to the ancient city”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES