Members of the Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association (IEYDA) across the five local government areas of Ilorin Emirate Community has expressed sadness over the death of the Chief of Staff to Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, Alhaji Aminu Adisa Logun.
A statement jointly signed by the *National President* of the association, *Alh. Abdullahi Babatunde Salaudeen* and the *National Publicity Secretary, Alh. Mohammed Uthman Jagunma* described the late Chief of Staff as a God fearing Man, who lived his entire life serving Islam and humanity.
IEYDA condoled with His Excellency, Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, the Emir of Ilorin, HRH, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, the entire people of Ilorin Emirate and Kwarans at large on the huge loss.
It prayed that Almighty should forgive the shortcomings of the deceased, grant him Aljanat Firdaos, and give fortitude to everyone he left behind to bear the irreparable loss, Amin.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory