The people of Ilorin Emirate on Friday offered special prayer, seeking God’s support for the emergence of their son, Malam Salihu Mustapha as the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The chief missioner of Ilorin Central Mosque, Imam Yakubu Aliagan led the brief prayer session shortly before the commencement of Juma’at service, ROYAL NEWS reports.
It would be recalled that has generously contributed towards the maintenance of the central mosque.
Also speaking, the Baba Isale of Ilorin, Alhaji Abdullahi Sadiq, expressed confidence in the ability of Mustapha to deliver if given the mandate to lead the ruling APC.
He said the community decided to organise the special prayer for Mustapha because of his outstanding philanthropic gestures and immeasurable contributions to the the development of Ilorin Emirate.
“Malam Mustapha has all it takes to lead APC at the national level. He’s intelligent, humane and above all he’s God fearing,” Sadiq added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation