The Ilorin branch of the Nigeria Bar Association, (NBA) has extolled the virtues of the Principal Partner of Ghalib Chambers, Mallam Yusuf Ali SAN, over his appointment a Professor of Practice by the authority of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE).
In a congratulatory message issued by its Chairman, Kamaldeen Gambari, Esq. and Secretary, Taofiq Olateju, Esq, the executive Ilorin NBA, on behalf of the entire members expressed their joy over the honour accorded the legal luminary by FUOYE.
At the close of their monthly general meeting, the group noted that Yusuf Ali SAN is not an accomplished legal guru but also a philanthropist of all seasons who has used his wealth of wisdom and experience to better the lives of many people across all facets of human endeavours.
They also offered a special prayer in his honor and asked God to bestow more success and lofty heights on Mallam Yusuf Ali SAN, the first Professor of Practice in Nigeria.
The group added that, “The entire executive committee and members of the Nigerian Bar Association, Ilorin branch heartily rejoice with our distinguished father and indefatigable leader of the bar, Professor Mallam Yusuf Ali SAN, FCIArb on his well deserved appointment as Professor of Practice by the authority of Federal University Oye Ekiti.
“We wish you more years of professional accomplishments on earth. We also extend our gratitude to the University’s Senate for the honour.”
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others