Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.
According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.
She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.
She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made “a big mistake”.
She called him a “bloody hell rapist” and added that she’s waiting for the doctor’s report to be out.
She tagged the Nigerian police to her post.
Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she’s tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison
- FG Inaugurates Nigerian Shippers’ Council Governing Board
- Artisan docked for allegedly stealing cellphone
- NIS chief warns officers against extortion in passport processing
- We engage consultant in waste management for clean, healthy environment- Oyo Govt
- Ikpeazu inaugurates ABSU governing council, approves 3 months salary arrears payment
- NAF eliminates terrorists leader, Shanono in Kaduna
- Lagos residents to pay more for waste management — LAWMA