The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has revealed the reasons why he is still in London stressing that he is healthy but only undergoing physiotherapy.
Tinubu told the northern caucus who visited him noting that “the physiotherapy is gruesome. Because of God and people like you, I am well. It is just the physio (physiotherapy) that is gruesome.”
It will be recalled that Tinubu’s health had become a subject of controversy of late but in a statement on July 31, 2021, his Media Adviser, Tunde Rahman, said though the former governor was out of Nigeria, he was not hospitalised as claimed by some persons.
“He (Tinubu) is out of the country at the moment. He will be back shortly,” he said, adding that his boss was “hale and hearty”.
During his stay in London, he visited by President Muhammadu Buhari, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila; Governors Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Dapo Abiodun (Ogun), Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos), Rotimi Akeredolu (Ondo), and Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti).
Others are; the Senator representing Ogun Central, Ibikunle Amosun; former Governor of Borno State and Senator representing Borno Central, Kashim Shettima; and member representing Gubio, Kaga and Magumeri Federal Constituency of Borno State, Usman Zanna among others.
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom