Adediran made this known in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos.
He reacted to speculations that he was planted in PDP by the APC which has been ruling Lagos State since 1999.
It is also being insinuated that Adediran, a former APC chieftain and former leader of Lagos4Lagos Movement, is close to the APC Presidential Candidate, Chief Bola Tinubu.
He told NAN that it would be illogical for him to be APC’s mole in PDP and be giving APC ‘headaches’ in his campaigns.
Adediran said that though he was in APC for some years until January 2022, he had not had a one-on-one meeting with Tinubu, also a former Governor of the state.
The candidate said: “It might be difficult for anybody to believe that I have never had a one-on-one meeting with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
“I have not set my feet on his Bourdillon house. Yes, I was coming from APC, but I have never been elected nor appointed.
“I have only been a consultant on that corridor.”
On the implications of the crisis rocking the PDP at the national level, Adediran said that the party had no problem both at the national and state levels that could affect its fortune in the 2023 elections.
He said that the G-5 PDP govenors were still major stakeholders in the party.
Adediran said: “For those who can take time to do a thorough diagnosis of the situation that is happening within the PDP, we know that PDP has no problem either at the national level or at the state level.
“None of the aggrieved governors is telling party members in there respective states to do otherwise on election day.
“They are major stakeholders in PDP business in their respective states.”
Adediran also described as false, insinuations that his candidacy was opposed by Chief Olabode George, a former PDP National Deputy Chairman and PDP stalwart in Lagos State.
“Chief Bode George never opposed my candidacy. He is my leader, he wants to see PDP win Lagos.
“I can assure you, he is on this 100 per cent and we are together.
“We don’t have any issue. As a national leader,” he said.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets