The Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors (NARD) has shifted its decision on the ultimatum it issued to the Federal Government by two weeks.
In a communique at the end of the extraordinary National Executive Council meeting held at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State, co-signed by the President of NARD, Dr Godiya Ishaya, Secretary General Dr Abiodun Isma’il, and Public/Social Secretary, Dr Alfa Yusuf, stated that: “The E-NEC resolves to further extend their ultimatum by another two (2) weeks after observing the Federal Government’s effort as a show of goodwill from NARD.
It stated: “The E-NEC resolves to further extend our ultimatum by another two (2) weeks after observing the Federal Government’s effort as a show of goodwill from NARD.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate