A Nigerian man identified as Arinze Igweike was allegedly beaten to death while in the custody of Indonesian immigration officials.
It was gathered that Arinze, from Anambra state and two other Nigerian nationals were allegedly arrested two weeks ago in Jakarta and tortured in the cell.
“His full name is Arinze Igweike, from Onitsha was beaten to Death by Indonesian Immigration officers along with 2 other Yoruba boys but the Yoruba boys survived the beating” a Nigerian in Jakarta, Obierika Akusoba, said.
One Okechukwu Onyeike: wrote: “Arinze rest in peace I’m still wondering why it happened to you like this this is a friend who I stayed with in the same home with before he moved on to his own on December last year before he was caught by immigration police last 2 weeks and beaten to Death. rest in peace I miss you so much only God can fight for you”
Meanwhile, it was further gathered that his body is still missing.
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78
- EFCC secures 3,328 convictions in 11 months – Chairman
- Buhari condoles with family of Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo