Also that, best digital security aparatus on the nation’s rail tracks would be installed to forestall the recurrence of such heinous act.
The Minister of Transportation, Engr. Mu’azu Jaji Sambo disclosed this on Tuesday when he embarked on an inspection tour of Idu and Kubwa train stations in Abuja.
According to him, “It is very important to get those Nigerians that have been kidnapped reunited with their families, otherwise it will appear the government is not sensitive whereas the government is not only sensitive but the government is doing everything it can to make sure that those who have been affected by this abduction are reunited with their families.
“I think it is an important step to do that first and foremost. Secondly, you must put in place adequate security and infrastructural measures to protect and prevent all forms of threats that are possible and leave what you cannot do to God but everything humanly possible must be put in place to ensure that the reoccurrence of this nature is automatically eliminated forever.
Speaking on the allegation that families of Nigerian Railway Corperation staff involved in the train attack have not been cartered for, the Minister said: “that allegation is totally unfounded,” informing that they are being taken care of and that the Federal Government will continue to do so until every one is reunited with their families.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Honourable Minister was accompanied on the inspection tour by the Minister of State for Transportation, Prince Ademola Adewole Adegoroye, the Permanent Secretary, Transportation, Dr. Magdalene Ajani, the Chief of Staff to the Minister, Dr. Abubakar Dantsoho, the Managing Director Nigerian Railway Corporation, NRC, Engr. Fidet Okhira, the Director, Rail Transport Services, Federal Ministry of Transportation, Engr. Jimoh Yusuf amongst other Management staff from the Ministry and NRC.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq