Ousted factional candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in today’s election Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim has switched his support for the party to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Jimoh Ibrahim has switched loyalties after failing to be PDP’s candidate in the Ondo election
Ibrahim openly campaigned against PDP’s Eyitayo Jegede on his Twitter handle late on Friday, November 25.
According to him, the people of Ondo have no other choice than APC’s Rotimi Akeredolu, who he claimed that they loved.
He also went on to enumerate Akeredolu’s qualities and concluded that he should get the job.
Recall that in another controversial move, Jimoh Ibrahim released a video on Friday claiming that he intentionally destabilized the camp of his PDP colleague Jegede.
Jimoh, in the video footage, said all the legal drama that characterized the PDP in Ondo state was a plot by him to frustrate Mimiko and waste the time of Jegede
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto