Ousted factional candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in today’s election Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim has switched his support for the party to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Jimoh Ibrahim has switched loyalties after failing to be PDP’s candidate in the Ondo election
Ibrahim openly campaigned against PDP’s Eyitayo Jegede on his Twitter handle late on Friday, November 25.
According to him, the people of Ondo have no other choice than APC’s Rotimi Akeredolu, who he claimed that they loved.
He also went on to enumerate Akeredolu’s qualities and concluded that he should get the job.
Recall that in another controversial move, Jimoh Ibrahim released a video on Friday claiming that he intentionally destabilized the camp of his PDP colleague Jegede.
Jimoh, in the video footage, said all the legal drama that characterized the PDP in Ondo state was a plot by him to frustrate Mimiko and waste the time of Jegede
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children