The end is yet to be heard about Bello Abubakar Masaba, the man with many wives in Bida, Niger State.
Masaba who broke his silence after two years of rumoured death describing the media reports as the handiwork of his detractors.
It would be recalled that news broke out on 28th January 2017 that Masaba, who had worked as a teacher and Imam, died after a brief sickness in Bida, Niger State.
However ROYAL NEWS gathered that Masaba was said to have died leaving behind 130 wives, 203 children, seven widows pregnant while the youngest child was a year old.
Surprisingly, The Punch reports that the octogenarian, who spoke on the telephone with our correspondent, said the rumour was baseless, adding that “I’m neither sick nor dead.”
He added, “My dear, I am very much alive, hale and hearty. The rumour is baseless. It is the work of my detractors because they are envious of what God is using me to do in the lives of the people. I am talking with you live and direct from my house in Bida.
“What I am doing is divine. It is an assignment and I will keep doing it till the end of time. I just want to advise those fighting against me to stop because such people are waging war against God, their Creator.”
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin