Julia Fox is setting the record straight about her relationship with Kanye West and wants people to know that she is not with him for the clout or money.
On the latest episode of her Forbidden Fruits podcast, the American actress shut down speculation that she’s dating Kanye West for “fame,” “clout” and “money.”
“It’s funny cause I’m getting all of this attention, but I really couldn’t care,” Fox explained.
“People are like, ‘Oh, you’re only in it for the fame, you’re in it for the clout, you’re in it for the money.’ Honey, I’ve dated billionaires my entire adult life, let’s keep it real.”
The actress added, “When I was younger, I was such an attention seeker. I mean like ‘climb on top of the bar.’ It was always like ‘eyes on me.’ I had to get on stage at the concert. I had to make everything about me –– every situation about me. And as I got older and did work on myself, now I don’t need it or care for it or think about it. I don’t read any of the headlines or even see [them]. I just don’t really care.”
Fox’s comments come just a few weeks after the Uncut Gems star and the rapper’s relationship was confirmed by Page Six.
“Julia and Ye are dating,” a source told the outlet earlier this month. “They both just got out of their former relationships, and they’ve helped each other recover immensely… They’re kind of kindred spirits, and it’s cool to watch.”
Days after she and Ye were spotted on multiple dates, Fox shed more light on their budding relationship with Interview magazine.
“His energy is so fun to be around,” she said. “He had me and my friends laughing, dancing, and smiling all night. We decided to keep the energy going and fly back to New York City to see Slave Play. Ye’s flight landed at six and the play was at seven and he was there ON TIME. I was impressed. After the play we chose to do dinner at Carbone which is one of my favorite restaurants. Obviously.”
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated