I’ve never cheated on my wife and I don’t entertain slay queens – Kenyan politician
Simba Arati, a Kenyan lawmaker who is serving his second term in Parliament and currently running for the Kisii County gubernatorial seat, has bragged about not cheating on his wife.
Speaking in Kisii during a rally at his hometown in Nyamache, Arati praised his Chinese wife as he introduced her to his supporters.
“She helps me. I have never cheated on her. I don’t entertain slay queens or funny women.”
The politician’s wife who stood up to address the supporters, first danced to a Kisii vernacular song that praises her husband. She then spoke in fluent Kisii language as she introduced herself as Kwamboka.
“My name is Kwamboka and I’m the wife of Simba. Thank you for coming. I request that you vote for our leader Simba Arati (for the governor seat).”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Nigeria to launch two more satellites into space soon – Defence Agency
- NSCDC arrests 9 over alleged meter bypass in Osun
- INEC issues Certificate of Return to Zamfara gov-elect, deputy
- Osun Govt explains delay of civil servants’ March salaries
- Singer “Portable” cooling feet in police custody
- Interim Govt: DSS raising fake alarm, ploy to arrest opposition– Atiku
- Yul Edochie reports son’s death to Police for investigation
- Election: Nigerians in USA get permission to hold protest opposite White House
- Github fires its entire India engineering team, over 140 employees
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)