Simba Arati, a Kenyan lawmaker who is serving his second term in Parliament and currently running for the Kisii County gubernatorial seat, has bragged about not cheating on his wife.
Speaking in Kisii during a rally at his hometown in Nyamache, Arati praised his Chinese wife as he introduced her to his supporters.
“She helps me. I have never cheated on her. I don’t entertain slay queens or funny women.”
The politician’s wife who stood up to address the supporters, first danced to a Kisii vernacular song that praises her husband. She then spoke in fluent Kisii language as she introduced herself as Kwamboka.
“My name is Kwamboka and I’m the wife of Simba. Thank you for coming. I request that you vote for our leader Simba Arati (for the governor seat).”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget