It has now been confirmed that veteran Yoruba actress, Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi a.k.a Iyabo Oko has finally returned to Nigeria exactly 2 years after she was knocked down by partial stroke and flown abroad by her eldest son for treatment. The actress was hit by a strange ailment in June, 2016.
According to City People, it was exactly a month to the date that City People set aside to honour her with a Special Recognition Award, for her immense contribution to the growth of the Yoruba movie industry, at the 2016 City People Entertainment Awards held at Yard 158, Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos. That was on July 24th.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes