Borussia Dortmund winger, Jadon Sancho is set to be one of the Premier League’s highest earners should his impending move to Manchester United be completed this summer.
Manchester United recently agreed on personal terms with Borussia Dortmund forward Jadon Sancho over a move to Old Trafford this summer. But the clubs remain at loggerheads over a fee for Sancho with the German giants rejecting a £67million bid on Thursday, as they demand £80m to part ways with their No 7.
Despite this setback, the 21-year-old is set to be handed a five-year deal worth around £350,000-a-week, according to the Guardian.
The England international would become the second-highest earner at the club – just next to goalkeeper David de Gea’s £375,000-a-week deal.
In fact, Sancho’s bumper contract would see him move into the top five highest earners in the English top-flight – joining De Gea, Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£350,000), and Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling (£300,000). Sterling’s team-mate, Kevin De Bruyne rounds the list having signed improved terms on his old £300,000-a-week deal back in April.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy