The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, (JAMB), yesterday extended the registration of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, (UTME), by two weeks and suspended the mock UTME earlier scheduled for yesterday.
The Registrar, Professor Is-haq Oloyede, who made the announcement in Bwari, Abuja, said the extension was as a result of failure from the technical partners.
The new deadline for the sale of forms and registration is now May 5, while the UTME has also been postponed to hold between Saturday, May 13 -20.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory