Ekiti Rural Access and Agricultural Marketing Project (EKRAAMP) has warned job seekers against a fake recruitment outfit asking them to pay N15,000.
EKRAAMP said the purported recruitment was a scam aimed at defrauding the unsuspecting job seekers.
Mr O’Seun Ogunsakin, the project’s Development Communication Specialist of the agency disclosed this in a statement on Saturday in Ado-Ekiti.
“For the records, EKRAAMP wishes to dissociate itself from any ongoing recruitment and states emphatically that it is neither recruiting nor asking anyone to pay any money for job.
“Should there be need for the project to recruit, it will follow due process by advertising same in the national dailies and its official website, www.ekitiraamp.org.
“The purported recruitment is a scam aimed at defrauding prospective job-seekers.
“The general public is hereby warned not to pay or submit application to anybody claiming to be an agent of EKRAAMP,” Ogunsakin said.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded