Jos crisis: Gov. Lalong relaxes curfew in Plateau
Governor Simon Bako Lalong, of Plateau State, has approved the relaxation of the Curfew earlier imposed in the state with effect from Sunday.
It is now to be observed from 10pm daily to 6am of the subsequent day until further notice.
The governor on a statement issued on Sunday said: “having considered the improvement in the state of security, since the unfortunate incidence of Thursday, September 14, 2017 which necessitated the imposition of a dusk to dawn curfew, I hereby relax the curfew from 10pm to 6am”
“I wish to appreciate the swift response of security personnel and the wide spread community consultative meetings held by various community and religious leaders, which have come out with renewed commitments and resolves of all and sundry to be law abiding and peaceful” , he added
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Davido announces album release, returns to social media
- President Buhari commissions new office of National Security Adviser (Photos)
- Protesters call for Interim Govt, INEC chairman arrest
- I will never be a member of APC– Fayose
- PHOTO NEWS : Gov. AbdulRazaq visits Iyiola Akogun
- Saudi Arabia releases date on when Ramadan fasting will start
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s re-election victory is deserving—Nupehood boss
- Peter Obi rigged 2023 election, not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo
- Time for politicking is over — Tinubu
- Breaking….CBN Gov., Godwin Emefiele Raises Interest Rate To 18%